Add to Wishlist
You will learn;
- Basic characteristics of screen story
- Development of a basic storyline
- Story structures including The Three Act
- Structure and alternate story structures.
- Characters and developing character outlines
- The construction of scenes including the role of dialogue and character voice
- The workflow for writing a first draft of feature film screenplay
- The process for screenplay formatting
- Writing – and finishing – a first draft
Lesson 1 – Introduction to Filming
Lesson 2: Writing an Effective Script and Creating a Storyboard. We will focus on how you can record audio & video narration that will be used in your digital story. Additionally, explore how you can make appropriate music that supports the theme of your story.
Lesson 3: Storytelling: We will explore how to assemble all of the elements (text, images, narration, and if you choose, music and/or video clips) to create the final version of your digital story and publish it online.
Lesson 4: Script Writing
Lesson 5: Videography
No announcements at this moment.
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review